Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Dave Naz is a photographer of sex and meaning, women and landscape. Innovative and self-taught, Naz has five well-received books with Goliath Press: Lust Circus (2002), Panties (2003), Legs (2004), Fresh: Girls Of Seduction (2006), and L.A. Bondage (2007). His work has appeared in GQ, Maxim, Stern.de, and Salon, and in international collections, including The New Erotic Photography (Taschen, 2007) and Self-Exposure: The Male Nude Self-Portrait (Universe, 2005). Praised by such cultural icons as Richard Kern, Nina Hartley, Gregory Dark, Lydia Lunch, Eric Kroll, and Jonathan Gold, Naz's photographs are shown in galleries all over the world. He lives with his girlfriend, Oriana, in the foothills above Southern California.
- A Night At The Cinerama Dome
- Frank Bruynbroek
- Riley Shy
- Sasha Grey
- Skater Girl Fever - Signed & Numbered DVDs
- Dana DeArmond - Taboo
- Alt Porn Rocks! Alt Porn Sucks! You Decide....
- Charlotte Stokely & Mr. Marcus - Pirate 100
- Winkytiki's The Rebelle Rousers
- Nyomi Marcela - Fox Magazine