Saturday, October 25, 2008
Dave Naz is a photographer of sex and meaning, women and landscape. Innovative and self-taught, Naz has five well-received books with Goliath Press: Lust Circus (2002), Panties (2003), Legs (2004), Fresh: Girls Of Seduction (2006), and L.A. Bondage (2007). His work has appeared in GQ, Maxim, Stern.de, and Salon, and in international collections, including The New Erotic Photography (Taschen, 2007) and Self-Exposure: The Male Nude Self-Portrait (Universe, 2005). Praised by such cultural icons as Richard Kern, Nina Hartley, Gregory Dark, Lydia Lunch, Eric Kroll, and Jonathan Gold, Naz's photographs are shown in galleries all over the world. He lives with his girlfriend, Oriana, in the foothills above Southern California.
- Sarah Palin - Are You Smarter Than A Third-Grader?...
- Rudy Ray Moore aka Dolemite 1937-2008
- Eon McKai's Clean Hands, Dirty Photography at 3.Po...
- Allyssa Hall
- Renegades of Funk - RATM
- Sunset Blvd - No Cruising Zone
- The Jesus Lizard - SHO(r)T Film
- Religulous - Bill Maher
- Haley Sweet
- Krooked - Naughty Trailer - Mark Gonzales